Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00383 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵12,821 (₩3,351,428) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)