Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00394 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,302 (₩9,720,860) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)