Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,562 (₩9,051,836) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)