Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00415 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,558 (₩7,846,720) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)