Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GHS / VND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,454 (68,178,308 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)