Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GHS / VND
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,909 (49,371,922 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)