Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.251 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,194 (S/. 7,349) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)