Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,684 (CH$2,655,571) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)