Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00747 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,996 (CH$4,013,580) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)