Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,550 (CH$4,190,221) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)