Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23924 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,909 (Mex$ 66,499) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)