Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21993 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,983 (Mex$ 36,298) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)