Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23168 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,336 (Mex$ 35,982) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)