Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20089 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,132 (Mex$ 45,458) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)