Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22792 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,392 (Mex$ 28,042) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)