Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,725 (R$ 8,186) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)