Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,262 (R$ 23,807) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)