Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.458 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,947 ($5,147) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)