Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,257 (3,240,566 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)