Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00685 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,602 (1,401,324 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)