Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00826 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,537 (3,334,757 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)