Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09313 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,949 (Php235,689) in Cotabato City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)