Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.483 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,717 (€6,697) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)