Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.449 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,890 ($4,246) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)