Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42707 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,545 (Bs 45,764) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)