Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44095 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,268 (Bs 113,998) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)