Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00686 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,215 (CH$1,488,471) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)