Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03866 GHS / DZD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,735 (251,836 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Khabarovsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)