Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03927 GHS / DZD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,748 (426,466 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)