Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 GHS / RON
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,956 (7,542 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)