Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 GHS / GNF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,511 (78,160,491 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)