Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25223 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,460 (ARS $81,117) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)