Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,285 (ARS $78,912) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)