Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27043 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,142 (ARS $41,201) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)