Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06855 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,615 (₨184,029) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)