Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,130 ($b29,582) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)