Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,244 ($b15,361) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)