Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.613 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,462 (€7,031) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)