Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.549 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,397 (€6,559) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)