Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.401 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 25% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,013 (€8,334) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)