Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.623 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,821 (€3,639) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)