Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,502 (€4,360) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)