Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.844 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,607 (€2,809) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)