Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 GHS / PYG
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,725 (14,019,144 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)