Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44229 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,121 (Bs 99,754) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)