Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,922 (Bs 182,391,590) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)