Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45489 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,843 (Bs 83,193) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)