Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45749 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,274 (Bs 103,332) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)