Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42392 GHS / VEF *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,142 (Bs 31,002) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)