Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,429 (₩4,266,640) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (37 minutes ago)