Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00388 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,415 (₩7,060,044) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)