Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.723 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,595 (元38,181) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)