Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07738 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,924 (руб 141,175) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)