Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07324 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,421 (руб 142,295) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)