Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40059 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,690 (31,678 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)