Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47604 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,047 (58,916 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)