Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48833 GHS / ZMW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,017 (57,373 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)