Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.434 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,201 (S/. 15,477) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)