Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.413 GHS / PEN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,372 (S/. 13,709) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)