Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23196 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,725 (Mex$ 33,304) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)