Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03963 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵69,476 (¥1,753,154) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)