Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04171 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵58,858 (¥1,411,062) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)