Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03777 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵29,700 (¥786,270) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)