Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13053 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,370 (87,111 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)