Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14208 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,277 (184,941 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)