Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13254 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,478 (184,679 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (42 minutes ago)