Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14111 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,531 (173,846 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)