Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16982 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,690 (51,170₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)