Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16781 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,113 (78,141₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)