Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16878 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,779 (63,866₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)