Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07401 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,755 (руб 158,825) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (30 minutes ago)