Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07775 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,563 (руб 122,992) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)