Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07674 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,020 (руб 378,143) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)