Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,583 (元40,620) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)