Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,448 (元15,240) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)