Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.494 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,745 (C$11,949) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (34 minutes ago)