Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.410 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,840 (C$11,977) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)