Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.502 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,224 (C$12,629) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)