Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.571 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,443 (C$10,766) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)