Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.298 GHS / CAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,993 (C$11,519) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)