Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.418 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵57,272 ($12,962) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)