Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.176 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,713 (€6,899) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (38 minutes ago)