Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,186 (€6,398) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)