Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00391 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵57,429 (₩14,682,009) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵40,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)