Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 GHS / KRW
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,254 (₩11,577,806) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)