Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14282 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,670 (151,726 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)