Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03841 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,352 (₨686,036) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)