Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24435 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,371 (Mex$ 62,905) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)