Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21378 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,127 (Mex$ 33,336) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)