Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23671 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,634 (Mex$ 66,046) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)