Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23046 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,323 (Mex$ 79,503) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (39 minutes ago)