Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08521 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,090 (Php247,502) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)