Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.461 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 49% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,694 (€8,184) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)