Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 54% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,884 (€9,053) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)