Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.176 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,930 (€9,839) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (39 minutes ago)