Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.254 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,949 (€3,749) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)