Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,647 (R$ 10,373) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)