Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.417 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,676 (€5,479) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)