Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.435 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,147 (€3,190) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)