Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.493 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,262 (€5,873) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)