Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.123 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,856 (€5,437) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)