Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.483 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,619 (€5,402) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)