Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.402 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,060 (R$ 25,014) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)