Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.416 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,704 (R$ 22,397) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵29,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)