Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.273 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,217 (R$ 7,238) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)