Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,555 (R$ 6,743) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)